? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby McLane

We are soooooo glad that McLane is finally here and yes i made it to Feb 1st thank heaven!!

Here is our little man:)




He was born at 6:16 p.m., weighed 7-8 and was 20 inches long. The c-section went well. McLane was doing great and then he started breathing really heavily, you could tell that he was workin hard to breathe. They came and told me that he had swallowed some the amniotic fluid and they had to take him to help him get it out and put some oxygen on him. I wasn't too worried, they told me he would be fine they just had to get that fluid out. So i was sad cause i didn't really get to see him and then i didn't get to hold him for a while. Finally they took me back to where he was with his oxygen. They let me hold him for a bit, then they took me to my room. By the time i had him it was 2 hrs before he got to come to my room. My kids were dying to see him and hold him. But he finally came and they were soooooo excited.


Hadley is already a great helper! She loves holding him and thinks she is the 2nd mom and can take him where she wants to! She is so cute and i love how she is with him.


Tayson is also a great big brother. He loves that McLane was a boy! He already loves having a brother. He also is the best helper! He gets us diaper, wipes or whatever we need and loves to do it!


Sisi also loves him. She tells everyone that he is her baby! She wants to hold him all the time and gets mad if it isn't her turn!


Brand is the best dad ever! He really is so great with the kids. We are lucky to have him. He loves this little guy.

Here are some of our visitors!


My cousin Cass and I had our babies on the same day! How fun huh. So here is little Scarlet and McLane!


We love our new bug-a-bug!


And here is McLane's room! It got done, now all we need is decorations:) the light on the pics look a bit diff than they really are. McLanes room is orange and the kids room is red. Its hard to tell in these pics dang it....oh well!!

11 comments:

~adelle said...

Well isn't he just darling? What sweet little man. I hope you can recover quickly and have LOTS of help. Make sure to snuggle him tons. They grow up WAY too fast.

Anonymous said...

Oh Coots he is so cute! I am glad everything went okay. When you start to feel up to it, let's get together so I can see him in person. Congratulations!

~Mandy~ said...

Congrats Dow! He's a cutie! what a fun family you have. I love the bead board and red, very complimentary!

Kenzie said...

He is adorable!! :) I cant wait to see him in person!

Lindsey Rose said...

He is so cute! congrats again I am so glad all went well!

Sharstin said...

he is a doll! congrats girly!! what a beautiful fam you have~

Texie said...

I still can't believe you have 4 kids! He is such a sweet little baby, so cute! Congrats!

The Lueders said...

Too sweet!!! I have to admit it makes me a little baby hungry! But then I just remind myself that I can barely handle the two I've got. So it doesn't last long! Haha! He's beautiful and so is the rest of your cute little family!

Kara said...

He is so cute! I'm glad everything went so well for you. Sounds like you definitely have a lot of good helpers:)

Ness said...

He is so cute. He looks just like your other kids. I think they all have your lips! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of him in his carseat. So cute! Congratulations on such a lovely little boy!!! :)