? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 25, 2011

3 weeks

I know i keep saying this but time is just going by to dang fast. It has already been 3 weeks. Where in the world did the time go! Holy cow, slow down! He is sleeping good. Usually I get up once and Brand gets up once which is so great!! And occasionally McLane only wakes up once the whole night! So far he is such a good baby and i am lovin every minute of it:) Well, here are some pics of the beebs!













I had to get Sisi feeding her baby! So cute






All of us are loving this boy to death:)

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

3 weeks all ready! ah he is such a cutie! so glad you are enjoying every minute:)

The Lueders said...

Ok...I have to come see this little guy in person! He is sooo adorable! 3 weeks!? And this is your last...ENJOY IT!

Kenzie said...

He is such a cute baby!! I can't wait until I see him in person!! I really can't believe he is three weeks already!

Kara said...

How sweet is he!!! I'm glad he is sleeping so well for you that is great. Enjoy him:)

Harmony said...

Soooo cute!!!!