? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 24, 2011

Rooms

Well, we are finally getting closer to the baby coming! We have been finishing a room in the basement for Had and Tay to go down there. It is finally finished, YAY!! We got them moved this weekend and we also go Sisi moved too. Their rooms are so cute, i am biased but i do love them. We are workin on McLane's so i will have to show you a picture of his later!


This is Had and Tay's room. Now we just need to get some decorations!!



(don't mind my hubby's booty in the closet!!) Between the closets will be a desk. We are just waiting to find a cheap countertop to go in there.



Here is Sisi's room. We did the stripes on one wall. I really love it!!


I will post pics of McLane's room when it is done!!

9 comments:

~Mandy~ said...

HOLY CRAP!! The green stripes would have taken FOREVER!! BUt it totally looks awesome.

I love the red room with the white trim and the computer desk.....muy bueno!! Do you hire out? ha ha

~adelle said...

Wow you guys have been busy. What fun rooms. They look fabulous. The kids are going to love them. Good work!

Kara said...

They look so cute, can't wait to see the finished product. I really like the color in the redish room. That is close to the one I have in Bennett's. Maybe one day I will put pictures up!

Sharstin said...

looks great girly! you guys have been busy! can't wait to see it all done:)

Stacie Marietti White said...

I am in love!! That is the cutest room, I am so impressed!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.

The Lueders said...

Super cute!! I know who to call when I need something done at my house! Haha!

Lord Nathan and Lady Bats said...

When is your baby actually due? How exciting! You'll have four! I can't imagine that.

Eichmeiers said...

Britt, i am due feb 4 and have to wait til the 1st for insurance!! i was origanally planning on going Jan 21:(

Texie said...

Ummm, good grief Candace, 4 little childrens!! You are good! I must say you have some cuties! The rooms are super cute and good luck with the new addition!