? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My cute Grandma


My cute grandma was in an article in the paper for all her time spent at McKay Dee for volunteering there. She has volunteered there for about 13 years now. My aunt thought it would be a good idea to have an article written about her time there and all her great grand children that were born there. It was a good article. Sorry i don't know how to post a link so you could read it. Baby McLane was lucky enough to be in the article along with my cousin Cassidy and her baby Scarlet because they were born on the same day there! It was a cute article and im glad that my baby got to be a part of the article with my grandma!! I am really close to my grandma. So i love stuff like this to happen to her. She is a fun and loving grandma. She makes me laugh and we love golfing together! I love her so much!

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

that is so great girly~ she sounds so fabulous~ i love that you guys golf together:) have a great weekend!!!

The Lueders said...

Your grandma is beautiful!!! And McLane is already a celebrity!? Wow!...Looks like he's off to a good start!