? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lovin me some...

I am loving all my tv shows right now!


But i have to say this is my very favorite show! If you don't watch it, you should start!! It comes on thursdays at 7 on the wb! Thurs was the last episode til April 7 i believe. So you have time to catch up:)


Lovin this time of year for these yummy candies, which we all know i LOVE my chocolate:)

I am number 4

I love going to movies. Gets me out for a break and i love to watch them!! Brand and I really liked this movie. It has this hottie boy (Alex Pettyfer) in it and cute Quinn from Glee:) I recommend it!

Also.... I am lovin this!


Sisi is totally potty trained! She finally decided it was time. She started last wed wearing underwear and hasn't had an accident since!! I love that i don't have to change her anymore! I won't love it in public cause i hate public restrooms, but oh well, i am so happy that she is potty trained:)


Well, those are a few of my loves right now!

6 comments:

Ness said...

Awesome! I love when kids are out of diapers! I hope Lincoln will train himself early so I don't have to do it.
And I totally love me some chocolate too. Especially Cadbury mini's! Yummy

~adelle said...

I dare say having a kiddo potty trained is one of the best milestones of being a parent! I love those chocolate eggs also. YUM!!!

Your little boy is darling too. What a cute bundle you have...

Sharstin said...

i am so with you! vampire diaries is my fav--and cadbury's too--the little devils!! yay for potty training=the best thing ever

The Lueders said...

Ok...so the little canbury eggs could be enough to make me a diabetic! You can't just have one, that's for sure! Mmmm...Just talking about them makes me want to go buy bag right NOW!

Kenzie said...

Nice, I may need some help in the potty training thing... man I am done changing as well... Love this post, you are very cute!

Kenzie said...

Isn't it a great feeling having them potty trained? Brooklyn is completely trained during the day.. no accidents but we are still having to wear a diaper at night. Hopefully she will get it soon.