? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

X-mas

We had a great Christmas this year as always! Its so fun to watch the kids faces light up when they open their gifts.

Heres a few pics of the day!




Had is in love with Justin Bieber. She loved this necklace and bracelet!




They all loved their pillow pets.




Sisi couldn't wait to put on her new light up shoes! And she won't wear any other shoe either.

Brand and I also had a great one!

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

so glad you had a great christmas! the pillow pets were the rage this year!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com