? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 10, 2011

3 weeks left!

I have 3 weeks left and i can't freakin wait! It normally would be earlier than that but with Brands job he got, i have to wait til feb 1st for the insurance to kick in:( Did i mention i am due feb 4th!!! I have never waited that long to have a baby! We have insurance so if he decides to come early we do have some, but my deductible is 7500, where as the new insurance deductible is 1000. Quite a bit of difference. So i hope for money sake that he stays in til the 1st!

I also can't wait to never do this again!! This is the last bebes for us!! No more feeling like this ever again. Some might be sad about that, me.... i can't wait!

Here are some things that went on during this pregnancy:

-I throw up everyday for 18 weeks
-The least amount of times i threw up in those weeks was probably 4 times a day
-The most i threw up in one day was 15
-If i don't eat on time, i get sick
-I eat fruit loops every morning with the exception of maybe 10 times
-I go thru phases of what i eat for lunch and ill eat the same thing everyday for bout a month/month and a half! It started with ramens, then cheese toast, hotdog, bagel sandwhich, and now i eat a pb&j probably til i have him!
-My back is horrible and i can barely walk at times
-My feet and ankles are starting to swell. (my face too)
-I haven't gained as much as i usally do, but i do still have 3 weeks left!!

Well there you have it, kind of complaining a bit but oh well. We all have the right to do that from time to time right??!!

I can't wait for this little guy to come!

This was taken a couple weeks ago, but you get the pic!!

7 comments:

Sharstin said...

yay for 3 weeks left girly! you look great, can't wait to see your little guy~

~adelle said...

Hang in there. I hope he waits till February for ya. :) Lucky girl...last time feeling like that. I agree with you. I am not a big fan of being prego either. NOT fun! Good luck with everything...

The Steel's said...

yay! I bet 3 weeks can't come soon enough! Good luck lady, get some rest!

Ness said...

Can harldy wait to see the little guy. I pray he waits for your insurance to come out.

Kara said...

You do have the right complain, those last weeks totally suck! I hope he can hang in there for you, my kids always do a little too long:( Can't wait to see him!

Kenzie said...

You look great! I can't wait to see your cute little guy! You guys make he cutest babies! I hope he waits for your new insurance!

Stacie Marietti White said...

You look so cute. I hope he waits for the new insurance. I can't believe all you have gone through during your pregnancy, that is crazy!!