? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Toothless!

Yes, had finally lost a tooth. She has been dyin to lose a tooth for years (literally). Everytime someone she knew would lose a tooth she would tell me, "mom, i wanna lose a tooth real bad." I would just tell her, one day you will lose lots of teeth! and so it starts:) She lost it on Oct. 1st.



She called me from her friends house and said mom, my tooth is loose. I said cool sis. She came home about 5 min later to show me. She told me that i hurt real bad. So i said, do you want me to just pull it out? She was like ya. So after maybe 2 min, it was out!! She was excited. I asked her how it got loose and she said she didn't know. Tayson came runnin home about 1 min later and he said "mom, Hadley's tooth is loose cause she bit a binky really hard!! I asked Had, you did? She said ya. I said, why didn't you just tell me that? Of course her famous answer for everything is I don't know! She thought she would get in trouble for biting a binky so she didn't want to tell me. Funny girl. Anywho, the toothfairy came and she couldn't believe she got $2 for losing 1 tooth! It was funny. She was like, "mom, i got $2 for losing 1 tooth. Do i always get $2. I just said, "I don't know Had, im not the toothfairy!!"

She couldn't wait to call people afer that, especially Grandpa Kriss cause he gives $5 for losing your 1st tooth. He was the 1st one she called. It was cute how giddy she was!

2 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so fun Brielle is dying to lose a tooth! Doesnt that make you ffel old! I remember how exciting it was!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!1