? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Had turns 6!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAD!! I can't believe my little Hadley is 6! It has gone by soooo fast. It feels like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. Hadley is so fun and has a fun personality. She is so fun to talk to and play with. She in so many ways is just like her mamma!! She is strong headed and competitive and wants to do something every second:)


She had a great day today. She and Tay had their primary program today. Had did a great job and Tay just pretty much entertained the audience!! After that we had everybody over for dinner and cookies and ice cream. She got some fun presents.

She was so funny. Here are a few things she said while opening her gifts!


She got a card from her grandma and grandpa Eichmeier along with her present. After opening the card she said " I really thought there was gonna be money in that card!"


After opening all her presents she said " I thought i would get more presents."


And last but not least, Andy and Jordy don't do kid presents so when she was giving everybody a hug and telling them thank you, she asked Jordy " why didn't you guys give me a present?!!"


It was histerical!! We all were laughin so hard. Just like me, when i was little all i wanted was presents from everyone!! "Clint, where's your present?" ha ha






















Heaven forbid they spell her name right! Happy birthday Handley!! Ha ha funny.



Happy birthday Had girly, we love you very much!

5 comments:

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

Happy Birthday Had! I can't believe she is 6! I am getting old..... I better get on the baby stuff now before I turn 40! hehe

Sharstin said...

Happy birthday to Hadley! she is darling! looks like she had such a fun day! It always makes me sad at how fast they grow!!

Stacie Marietti White said...

Happy Birthday Handley!! (I think it is funny they spelled her name wrong on the cookie) Looks like she had a fun party!!

Harmony said...

Happy Birthday Had! That is hilarious all the stuff she said!

Kenzie said...

Looks like she had a great birthday!! Well if you go on a fun trip let me know I need ideas :)