? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who freakin says that

So, today in church i came home pissed.... just minding my own business sitting in sacrament, the kids were being themselves, not quiet but not loud, just coloring and whispering and sisi was just walking around. This girl about 30 and her daughter who was probably 5 was sittin behind us. She whispers to me "is this how the whole sacrament is gonna be, cause if so i need to move" i just looked at her not really knowing what she was talking about, i said "what my kids" her:"ya your kids" and i proceeded to say, "ya they will be like this the whole time" her: "you got to be kidding me" me: " they are just kids" her:"you need to teach them to be reverent" (at this point i'm furious) me: they are kids and they are as reverent as they are gonna be but thanks for telling me how to parent" her: "we are moving" me:" good move!" i was pissed. WHO FREAKIN SAYS THAT. I had to hold back from calling her other names and doing other things since we were in church!! Sooo freaking mad... if you have a problem, move, don't say that. Im not one to get offended but that pissed me off, don't tell me how to parent, take care of your own damn kids!! (pardon my french)

12 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Cand that is terrible!!! I cannot believe that would happen. Crazy,I would have been a little upset myself. Sometimes it makes you wonder about people right?

The White House said...

Oh my heck the nerve of the women. What a brat. YOu crack me up.

Ness said...

That is crazy! People are idiots. I wish people would mind their own business. Or why didn't she just go sit somewhere else? Good thing Jayben was there too. She probably would never come back to church.

Oh and how appropriate the word verification for my comment is prick! Ha ha!

Sharstin said...

that is seriously crazy! I would have been mad too girly!

Unknown said...

she's lucky I wasn't at church with you. There would have been a serious brawl at the church!

Kara said...

Oh wow I would have been so mad. Good job saying something to her and not just letting her be rude to you. I hope she's not in your ward!!!

Marietta said...

oh my $*%*! That is horrible! She isn't in your ward is she? I'm glad you stood up for yourself like you did, way to go Candace!!! I would have been pissed too!

rochelle said...

wow-that was very Christlike of her. Seriously? Doesn't she realize that Jesus loves children? I just can't believe how rude she was. It must have been a very bad day for her. Way to stick up for yourself!

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

Sorry Candace, you are too nice, I would have yelled at her and tell her where to go! give her a taste of Jersey! How rude! I would be furious too!

Kenzie said...

I am sorry you had to go through that... That sucks!!!! Seriously that was rude!

Kenzie said...

Wow.. I can't believe the nerve that lady had! I am glad you said what you did! People are just rude..

Harmony said...

Seriously?! Somebody did that in church?! Wow... I am speechless!!!! I am mad and it didn't even happen to me!!! Why do people have to be so stupid?! And especially in CHURCH?!!!