? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A new addtion:)

Yes, it's true, we have a new addition to the family!

The kids have been asking forever, and we just didn't
know if the time was ever right. After months and
months of beggin, it's finally here. The kids are so
excited, they can't stop talking about it. It took a while
to finally convince us, and when i say us i mean me! For
those of you who know me, i have come a LONG way for
this to happen.





















Yep, we got a kitty! Did i fool you guys? (you thought i was pregnant didn't you!) Well, im not, it is a cute kitty though. We named her Sparkles (thanks to Had). She is an outdoor cat cause pets are not allowed in my house. The kids have brought it in a few times and if it's freezin, we put her in the laundry room but other than that no thanks! Yes i do pet and hold the kitty, but i wash my hands right when i'm done. I know, i told you i have come a long way. You can all thank my friend Brooke Gold. She has got me more used to animals. I do pet now but i can't touch anything after til i wash my hands!!

Sienna loves the kitty, she laughs when she sees it and tries to hit it! Had and Tay of course mal the poor thing.









1 comments:

Ness said...

I am still in shock over this one. I thought you would never give in. I do kind of wish that you were pregnant though! Dang!