? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 30th Brandon!!






Today is my hubby's 30th birthday!! Happy birthday baby. On Friday, i pulled off a surprise party for him! It was so great, he had no idea. Thank you everybody that helped and came to support him. We appreciate it. A special thanks to Lisa and Aaron for having it at their house and all the work they did to prepare for it!!




Brandon's mom gave him this hilarious hat as a joke. It say's 30 and i don't wanna grow up. It's so funny:)











Here are some of the people that showed up to the parte`!!






30 things i love about Brandon

1. He is the best husband

2. He is a great father

3. He is a very hard worker

4. He loves to be with the family

5. He is kind hearted

6. He can fix anything

7. He loves to play with the kids

8. He knows me

9. He loves to travel

10. He remembers important things and dates

11. He listens to me

12. He holds the priesthood

13. He will do anything for anybody

14. He makes me happy

15. He has a strong testimony

16. He is smart

17. His facial hair

18. He is hot

19. He can laugh like scooby doo

20. He loves to play games

21. He loves me for me

22. He made up a song for me and sang it at our wedding

23. He is working out to get a six pack

24. He is very witty

25. He wins the hairy chest contests on cruises

26. He puts up with me

27. He isn't afraid to cry

28. He lets me drive

29. He makes me laugh

30. His silly noises he makes during games

Happy birthday Brand i love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo Brandon!

Ness said...

That was a fun party. Man, sure look fat. It's so weird.

Ness said...

I meant to say I sure look fat.