? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduating pre-school

Had and Tay both graduated pre-school!! It's sad that it's over cause now i gotta find stuff to do all the time, but good, cause i don't have to be anywhere at certain times.

Both Had and Tay had little programs and they were so cute. Had had to say a part in hers, and she memorized it and said it in front of everybody! I was so glad. She had to say " L is for leprechaun, they wear funny hats, they even turned our milk green, what do you think of that?" They also sang a lot of songs. It was cute. Tay sang in his and did a great job.

















These are her friends Aubrey and Halle.







Hadley getting her diploma from Mrs. Jamie.







Tayson and his friends Tyler and Mitch.















Tay and his teachers Mr. Young and Mrs. Young.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun! I can't believe Had is going to be in Kindergarten!

The Marlatt's said...

Hey Candice! how are you? Thanks for leaving a comment. I can't believe you have another baby. I remember you were prego when we moved, it's crazy that it has been so long already. I miss Utah a lot. It looks like everything is good with you. Take care

Kara said...

That is crazy you have kids that old! They are so cute, I think Hadley looks like you:)

Lindsey Rose said...

Hey BUDDY! How are you?? I am so glad I found your blog, your kids are so darling! I agree with Kara right when I looked at your blog I tought she looked ike you. So how is life? What are you doing? besides raising 3 cute kiddos?