? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Movies...

As you know i love going to movies, here is what i have seen lately and my reviews!!



My grandma and I saw this movie. We loved it, it was way good and super inspiring! She is amazing:)
I am super fascinated by sharks(scared, but fascinated) i don't like to go in oceans and this movie makes me NEVER want to go in there for sure!!


Brand and I saw this one. It was really good with lots of action!


and last but certainly not least...

Brooke and I saw this and we both LOVED it! So so good.

I recommend all 3 movies:) worth seein in theater!

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

I love your movie reviews:) I really need to see water for elephants, loved the book:)

Kenzie said...

Good to know, thanks

Toni said...

It was good to see you, so crazy! It's always nice to see familiar faces in new settings. I am excited we will be seeing much more of each other. .. and crying the first day of kindergarten :)

~Mandy~ said...

I have wanted to see all three, now you have given me an incentive!!

Harmony said...

LOVE your reviews! Keep them coming! I would really like to see Water for Elephants!