? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hats off!


I just wanted to say Hats off to all you single mothers/ and or army wives or whatever you might be! My hubby was gone for 9 weeks as most of you know and only came home a handful of days.(thats why i was at movies by myself! When he was home, i needed some breaks from the kiddos!) Some days were easy and some days were hard. It is alot of work to do EVERYTHING by yourself. Take care of kids, plus a newborn (all the feedings and diaper changes!), cook, clean, yard, pets, school, sports, etc and then do stuff for me! I know i will have to do it more but I couldn't do it all the time, so hats off to all you single mothers out there! And a big thanks to all of you who helped me and kept me entertained while hubby was gone:) You know who you are, THANK YOU!

4 comments:

~adelle said...

Holy Smokes. NINE weeks? That is pretty much forever! You are a champ. That would be so hard. I can't even imagine life without a partner. Way to go surviving!

:) Hope that you can have him around for awhile.

The Lueders said...

Well said! What kind of work is your hubby doing out of town? I hope he won't be leaving you much more!

Eichmeiers said...

Britt, his company remodels the Maurices stores all over the states!

Eichmeiers said...

My hat is off to you my sweet wife. I thank you for the strong person you are, I know it has been hard for you while i've been gone, but not one day goes by that i don't give thanks for all you do for our kiddos and me. You are also the strongest and most carring best friend i have, so thank you for all your help. I love u!!!!!!!!!