? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movie Critic

I decided to be movie critic! I usually go to a lot of movies and i now decided to post what i go to and ill tell you if its worth seeing or not!!


Date night was my most recent movie! I give this one 2 THUMBS UP! I Loved this movie, you are constantly laughing! Tina and Steve do an awesome job. You definetly should go see this movie:)


Also, if you haven't taken your kids to How to Train your Dragon yet, you need to! It is so darling:)

5 comments:

The Steel's said...

I really want to see both of these...I heard Date Night is kinda naughty though! Thanks for the review!

Sharstin said...

date night looks hilarious! we took the kiddos to see how to train your dragon--it was really cute!

Kenzie said...

Thanks for the info!! I really want to see both of those movies

Marietta said...

hello Miss Movie Critic! I agree with both of your reviews, you're good!!!! Can't wait to see the next one with you!!

Kara said...

I think this is great. Now you just need to keep it up so I can know about the movies:)