? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bounty Hunter

and i don't mean this guy......! haha


We saw Bounty Hunter the other night with some great fun friends! We ALL enjoyed the movie:) It is cute and there are some funny parts! Thanks Marietta and Bart can't wait to go again!

5 comments:

Ness said...

I'm glad you decided to be a movie critic because seriously you see more movies than anyone I know. And we usually have the same taste (with the exception of Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter)so I know I can trust your opinion!
Love the picture. My boobs were HUGE!

Eichmeiers said...

Ness, you can't even say that because you WON"T watch those great movies!!! hahaha

Kenzie said...

I am glad you decided to be a movie critic too! Now I can just look on here and see if a movie is worth going to see. :) Thanks! Very helpful.. especially because the last time I went a movie in the theaters was New Moon..

Kenzie said...

I like that movie too!!!! It was pretty funny, I will check back to see any others you have seen

BagsnJeans4U said...

yes, you are quite an awesome movie critic!!! We can't wait to go again too! Love you guys! The kids new pictures are all so cute! Had is beautiful already, watch out when she's older!