? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christ"mouse"

So last night i was watchin tv and talking to brand and out of the corner of my eye, i saw something run under our couch! So i told brand and this is what he did, yet again:) He moved the couch and it ran behind our entertainment center!




Im sure everyone heard about the story last time there was a mouse in our house! He grabbed his bb gun once again and shot the sucker:) It never ran out so i think its under our entertainment center...i guess if it smells soon, its for sure under there!! We can't tell though. Anywho, i wanted ya'all to see what my hubby does when there are unwanted creatures in the house. Flashlight and bb gun, and we are good to go! Thanks Babe:)

7 comments:

~adelle said...

That is so funny! What a man. :) I hope you don't have any more mice to use as target practice. They are actually pretty creepy. Good thing you have a way to exterminate them.

Katie and Kyle said...

That's hilarious... and disgusting. And so very manly of Brandon :) By the way, we're doing bball sat. mornings 8am at the stake center up here if you want to join us or know anyone who would.

Kara said...

Wow that is awesome! What a good husband:) I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Stacie Marietti White said...

This has got to be the funniest blog post ever. I can't believe you guys did that!! I miss seeing you.

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me this story. I guess this is another one of those things you forgot to tell me. I wish you had the same brain you had before the kids :) P.S. I have never heard you call Brand babe. LOL it sounds funny!
Jen

The Steel's said...

what a man you have Candace! That is so funny - now I hope you all don't get that hontivirus thing, but I think that is from mouse poop. Get rid of the little creatures I say!

Harmony said...

Haha that is awesome! Way to be the protector of the family Brandon!