? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Had Program...me 28!

Hadley had her kindergarten Christmas program the other day. It was so cute. She did great and sang all the songs! She is so excited for Christmas Eve to sing all the song she knows from school:) Here are a few pics from the program...










Happy 28th to me!!



Monday was my birthday! I feel the same age as i did 10 years ago, with the exception of im not in HIGH SCHOOL anymore playin sports! I still play sports and feel the same as i did then, just maybe not in as good of shape as i was then:)

Brand and the kids gave me an Electric blanket, earrings, perfume and super mario bros wii.

It was fun, we ate at my very favorite place....

I freakin love this place. I get the Calofornia Club which is chicken, bacon, lettuce, ranch, and avacados! It is the best pizza ever, and i ate the whole pizza by myself! Yes you heard right, whole thing by myself:) .....then we saw the movie Everybody's Fine. It was good, not one i would buy but good! It was a fun birthday.

2 comments:

Ness said...

Happy birthday! I still feel the same as I did ten years ago too. With the exception of the shape I'm in too. Oh well. kids are worth it.

Sharstin said...

happy Birthday girly! sounds like you had an awesome one :)Hadley looks darling, and hope you got the mouse :)