? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

80's skating and Hadley!!

Yes you heard me right, 80's skating!! It was my cousins 30th birthday the other day and she wanted everybody to dress up in 80's clothes and go skating!! It seriously was so much fun! I for sure recommend you all to do it:)

Some of the outfits were hilarious!

Me in the oversized sweatshirt with leggins!
I wish this was bigger but you can still tell how awesome some of the outfits are, especially Harmony's, the girl on the very right in the pink, so funny! Way fun night...
{Hadley}
Hadley is a funny girl! This is what she did the other day.....



Hahahaha, my sister Andy and i were laughing so hard when we saw this. I think its hysterical! Not only free rocks, but Pretty free rocks with a bucketful of rocks in the trike!! In case anybody needs some pretty free rocks, come here to get them:)

8 comments:

Kenzie said...

so cute.. oh 80's dress

Sharstin said...

I love pretty free rocks! and hello--you guys are rockin the 80's outfits--love it!

the Rabes said...

Candace you look awesome! You are so tiny! I love the 80's..who doesn't love some spandex. Sophie would love a free rock, actually I'm sure she would even pay good money for one. I am glad Tayson is all better my mom was telling in about it from Sundee and it made me so sad. I hope they all stay healthy!

Stacie Marietti White said...

That is awesome. I am loving the side pony tail you are sporting! I would also like some pretty free rocks :)

Ness said...

Sorry those pictures aren't bigger. That's weird. They looked so good when I sent them. Oh well.
I'm glad you came to my rockin party. It was lots of fun. How can it not be when we all looked so hot!

Kenzie said...

Haha I love the sign! It's awesome!

Shaun - Jillian said...

I love the outfit!

How cute is Hadley's little sign!?! I miss seeing your cute little kiddos!!

Mac said...

That is hilareouse. They grow to quickly.