? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bella

Bella is our new puppy! Ya i finally gave in and got a dog. I know nobody can believe it, well i can't either, but we have her. My friend Brooke breeded her dog, so we got one of her pups. So far she is a good puppy. She stays OUTSIDE and just follows us around or is in her dog run. The kids and Brand love her and is super excited. So far, i am fine with her, so we will see how it goes as she gets bigger! I do pet her and think she is cute though!!





That looks like blood on brands shirt but it is paint!!

4 comments:

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

She is adorable!!!! I was like you and was not sure If I wanted a dog and now I am so in love with Kenna our boxer. Bella is sooo cute and I know she will win your heart soon!

the Rabes said...

How fun! She is such cute puppy. Sophie would be in heaven. We might just have to visit your dog...and you of course. P.S. I swear you husband looks like Tim McGraw in these pics..you married your dream man!

Sharstin said...

now that is a cute little puppy! I bet your kiddos are loving it! so fun :)

Unknown said...

bella is so cute! we will come see her soon! I am shocked you have a dog! Never thought i would see that day