? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

I found a __________ in my street tonight!!

Ya so i was driving on a road a couple streets over from my house to go and take a movie back. I saw this thing in the road and just past it but it didn't run or fly or anything, it was just walking. So i drove for about 20 more seconds and decided to turn around and see what the crap it was, cause it was not anything normal to be in a road. So i turn around and pull over and it was a TURTLE!!! Crazy, i have never seen a turtle anywhere around here except in the zoo!! It was bigger than i thought it would be. I took it home and my kids loved it. Tay already named him Pickles!! I don't know if we will keep it or not. If we don't my friend Brooke will take it or we will just go put it back by the pond over here somewhere! It was tryin real hard to get out of the thing we had it in. We will see:)






6 comments:

Katie and Kyle said...

Wow. Pretty cool.

The Nicholas Family said...

That is soo funny! You are turning into such an animal lover!!! Next time we have puppies I am sending one your way! ;)

Morris Five said...

I agree with ashley you are way turning into an animal lover the only thing you are missing is the lab!! That is so funny that you would find a turtle in the street.

Eichmeiers said...

Brand is lucky i am coming more of an animal lover! I still wash my hands right after! And sorry ash, i don't want another dog, just the lab will do:)

Kenzie said...

I can not believe you found that!! Crazy

Sarah said...

I can't believe that you took it home! I'm sure your kids really loved you for that one! You are a true "cool mom!" I hope you don't mind that I found your blog!