? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??163 Grabs Today. 4477 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 5309 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Me and Julianne Hough!!






So my mom and i went on a very quick trip, which, thanks for coming with me mom! I had tickets to go see Julianne Hough at Tuacahn in St. George. We left on thursday and came home fri. It was really fun. I was so excited to see her, and even more excited when she said she was going to take pics with people after. My mom and i waited in line for 1 hour to get my photo with her! It was so worth it. She is beautiful and even more so in person! She is so talented and i love her songs and watching her on dancing with the stars!!

0 comments: